Sunday, January 1, 2012

Let me introduce myself!

Well hello!  How are you this morning?  Or shall I sing: "Good morning, good morning.  It's great to stay up late".  Ok, well I am not a citizen of Main Street USA (Even though I wish I was).  My name is Christelle and I'm 28 years old.  Yes, I am a Disney fan.  Yes, I've visited the Walt Disney World Resort a few times (13 times to be exact).  If you have never been to the Florida theme park, you may not get it.  But if you have, then you understand me.  I blame my parents (in part) for my obsession.  My first visit was in 1985, at the age of 2.  Let's just say that it was only the beginning. 

Why do I want to write this blog?

Well, I've read a lot of books about traveling to Walt Disney World. Even though some were great, I do feel that they often forget something:  Walt Disney World is not only for kids!

I have never personally traveled with kids... only with adults.  And I feel that I may have some tips and reviews that might help you.  I don't claim to know it all, but I do believe that you learn from experience.  And if I can save some people from making bad decisions, then why not do so, right?

So join me in the retelling of some great and bad vacation memories.

And most of all:

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment