Sunday, January 1, 2012

What's the blog all about?

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."  - Walt Disney

This blog is created by and written for those of us who love to travel to Walt Disney World and don't need kids as an excuse to do it! Christy and I will be discussing our favorite things to do in Walt Disney World and the many ways that adults can enjoy all that the parks have to offer whether you bring kids with you or not!

Hello! I'm Nikki and have been a huge Disney fan all my life. My first trip was in 1982 at 18 months old and have now had a total of 19 trips! My husband and I have done long trips and short trips, stayed at value resorts and at deluxe resorts, but most importantly, we ALWAYS have a great time!


I think you will find something for everyone, as Christy's vacation style is laid-back and relaxing, while mine is, what some might call, "commando," except on the days when I'm enjoying a frosty beverage in World Showcase!

We've got so much to share so stick around!


No comments:

Post a Comment